Pool Repair Company Serving Wall Township and Nearby in New Jersey
We provide complete solutions for pool leaks, torn liners, and more
No matter what issue your pool is facing, we'll start from the beginning for a job well done.
A pool is a major investment for any homeowner, and damage to a pool is a frustrating experience that can lead to even more expenses. At Y.E.S. Contractors, we're here to provide you with complete, quality pool repair that protects your pool without breaking the bank.
We provide solutions for all types of problems, including leaks, ripped liners, malfunctioning filters, and more. Call us today at 1-844-631-5953 or contact us online to get a free estimate on pool repair services. We offer all our work in Wall Township, Brick, Point Pleasant Beach and throughout the surrounding areas.
Identifying and repairing pool leaks
Pool leaks are typically the most concerning pool repair issue for homeowners. While a major leak will be obvious in any pool (especially above ground pools), pool leaks come in many shapes and sizes. Minor leaks can slowly drain your pool without having an obvious source. If you suspect a leak in your pool, we can provide testing to locate the leak and repair it. Different problems can occur depending on the type of pool you have.
- Fiberglass pools: Spider cracks, or webs of long, thin cracks, are the most common issue with fiberglass liners. These cracks are caused by pressure exerted on the fiberglass, often from the soil behind it. The appearance of these cracks doesn't guarantee a leak, but you should certainly have them addressed.
- Vinyl pools: Rips and tears are the major issue facing vinyl liners. These can occur over time with wear and tear or with a single severe incident. Depending on the severity of the tear, you may need a minor repair or a complete replacement of your liner.
- Concrete pools: Cracks in concrete pools typically occur in the plaster coating. If the crack is causing a leak, the entire pool will need to be drained so the crack can be caulked and resurfaced. The cracks will only worsen over time, so it's best to address the problem as soon as you see it.
Additional pool repair services
In addition to our pool crack and pool leak repair services, we also can fix a number of other common pool issues:
- Malfunctioning pump or filter: The filter and pump are essential for keeping your pool water fresh and clean, and it will become noticeable quickly if they stop working. Our experts can inspect all mechanical aspects of your pump and filter and recommend repair or replacement options.
- Plumbing leak: In-ground pools require underground plumbing lines to move water in and out of the pool. Depending on the movement of your soil and the backfill used, pressure on these lines can lead to a leak. We can help you identify if you have an issue with your pool's plumbing and provide a quality solution.
- Uneven liners: Over time, your pool liner can become incorrectly fitted to your pool due to problems such as popped beads, bulging walls, or hollow spots behind the pool that aren't supporting the weight. Our experts will evaluate your pool liner and recommend the right solution based on your specific problems.
- Sun and weather damage: The sun will take its toll on your liner over time, causing discoloration and potentially weakening the liner. Chemical imbalances in the pool can have the same effects. We can help you protect your liner and lenghten its lifespan, ensuring you get the most from your investment.
Keep your pool in great condition with complete repair services
If you have a problem with a pool leak or need other pool repair services, Y.E.S. Contractors is here to help. We offer expert repair services for a variety of problems, and we can help you get the right solution for your needs. Call us today at 1-844-631-5953 or contact us online to get a free estimate on pool repair! We offer all our pool services in Wall Township, Brick, Point Pleasant Beach, Manasquan, Jackson, Spring Lake, Middletown, Lakewood, Toms River, Farmingdale and throughout the surrounding areas.
*$50 fee for above-ground pool installation estimates.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.